Outsource Accounts Receivable Service
KMK Ventures analyzes and segments accounts in a logical job stream. Our virtual accounting services work closely with a company’s clients to determine appropriate payment methods, explain statements, and resolve billing disputes and past due balances.
We manage entire accounts receivable process from end-to-end comprising of:
- Sales Quotations
- Sales Orders
- Accounts receivable invoices
- Recording all transactions
The KMK Ventures team is skilled at managing key performance indicators such as client collection rates, client satisfaction, and service level agreements. Our outsourced accounting solutions include managing, recording, and documenting incoming and outgoing customer service and collection calls.
We offer the perfect solution to Accounts receivable services and set your business trajectory straight.
KMK Ventures can generate statements under a company’s name as part of the revenue cycle. Our system sends out statements at the same time – 100 percent of the time. Every company is considered separately and signs off on the type of statement sent.
The benefits of our online accounts receivable services include:
- An increase in a company’s collection rate
- More time spent on large dollar claims
- Maximized potential cash flow
- Reduced bad debt write-off expense
- Eliminates unwanted statement costs
- Reduces collection agency fees
We have an online payment portal that allows a company’s clients to pay online. They can
- Arrange self-service payment plans or make a one-time payment
- View a bill in real-time to see the balance and transactions
- Sign up for electronic statements
Managing accounts receivable is tricky for many businesses because they have limited control over how soon customers pay. Customers often want longer payment terms. That can be time-consuming and costly because revenue is tied up in accounts receivable.
It isn’t easy to forecast or control cash flow when a company does not know when to expect payment. Our cloud based accounting firm helps companies get paid quickly and offers extended payment terms, so administrative personnel can focus on growing the company’s business.<?p>