Business Development Executive (Internal/External)
To identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Any Graduate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Attitude
- International Sales Experience
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Comfortable with night shift
- Creative skills. Whether it is seeing new ways existing opportunities could be developed, or finding completely new routes to market, creative thinking is essential for the role.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Sales Skills : With the help of your Sales team, you will work on leading the sales force of your territory by creating a strategic plan, participating on the development of new markets, and building a strong sales team culture.