We are looking for Junior Accountants. In this role you will be responsible for day to day accounting, good excel knowledge, bookkeeping activities, reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Proven experience as a Junior Accountant or Fresher.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field is required.
As a Staff in our Audit service line, you will be responsible for the following:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Complete assigned projects within engagement timelines and budget guidelines
- Help ensure that the information stream from the client to the audit team is well-organized and efficient
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Computer Savvy
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Willingness to learn new things and in depth Understanding.
- Highly flexible and adaptable performer.
- High attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player mentality with a can-do spirit